Our dealers will check the most important points using our check list and will get your vehicle ready for your holiday.
- Test drive with the vehicle
- Functional check of the electrical components: Lighting, indicator lights, warning lights, trailer socket and vehicle battery
- Check the windscreen wipers and washer system (function, condition and fluid level)
- The operation of the heating / fans and air conditioning will be checked
- Check various fluid levels and top up (engine oil, engine coolant, power steering fluid and windscreen cleaner)
- Check the tyres and correct the tyre pressure if necessary
- Check air pressure of spare wheel
- Check vehicle tools, warning triangle for completeness
- Check the condition of the brakes, if necessary additional test on the brake test stand
Attention: Fluids and spare parts will be charged additionally if required.
If additional work is needed, this will be charged separately according to time taken and materials used after agreement with the customer.