Regelmässiger Service, auch ältere Fahrzeuge mit etwas mehr Kilometer auf der "Spule", brauchen in regelmässigem Abstand Pflege und Wartung. Dies garantiert Ihnen Sicherheit, Zuverlässigkeit und Werterhalt Ihres Fahrzeuges.
- Control units diagnostic check
- Service booklet check and updating. Resetting the service indicator on the vehicle
- Check date of the last emission test and the document
- Check that the front and rear lights are working
- Check windscreen wipers and washer system (function, condition and fluid level)
- Check windscreen for damage (stone chips, cracks)
- Replace engine oil and filters (refill as per manufacturer’s instructions)
- Check various fluid levels and top up (engine oil, engine coolant, power steering fluid and windscreen cleaner)
- Check the vehicle battery / check the starter battery
- Check the tyres and correct the tyre pressure if necessary
- General visual inspection of the vehicle’s upper body and underneath
- Functional test of the brakes, chassis, horn, heating and air conditioning
- Test drive
- Mini clean of vehicle inside and outside, front windscreen clean
Fluids and spare parts will be charged additionally if required.
If additional work is needed, this will be charged separately according to time taken and materials used after agreement with the customer.
Your selected service will be verified when you arrive at the Workshop. If your vehicle does not match standards or any adjustments to your selected
services are necessary, you make an agreement direcly with the workshop.