Our dealers will check the most important points using our check list and will prepare your vehicle for the motor vehicle check and notify you immediately of any possible problems.
- Test drive
- Check date of the last emission test and document, monitor emission values if necessary
- Check whether the front and rear lights are working including the height of the lights
- Check the windscreen wipers and washer system (function, condition and fluid level)
- Check windscreen for damage (stone chips, cracks)
- Check components in the interior relevant to safety (safety belts, spare wheel, warning triangle, air bags..)
- Check the tyres and correct the tyre pressure if necessary
- Check the condition of the bodywork/underbody and chassis
- Check the condition of the brakes, if necessary additional test on the brake test stand
- Soundness check (engine, gear box, differential..)
- Mini vehicle clean inside and outside. Clean front windscreen
Fluids and spare parts will be charged additionally if required
If additional work is needed, this will be charged separately according to time taken and materials used after agreement with the customer
Your selected service will be verified when you arrive at the Workshop. If your vehicle does not match standards or any adjustments to your selected
services are necessary, you make an agreement direcly with the workshop.