In the winter your car suffers from the adverse effects of grit, ice and wet. You can find dealer garages, which will carry out a spring check on your vehicle at yourwheels. Your vehicle will be cleaned thoroughly as part of the spring check to wash away any salt. After this the garage technicians will check all the fluid levels, for example of the windscreen wiper fluid, coolant and engine oil. The vehicle electrics and lights will also be checked. In addition, a general visual inspection will be carried out. The vehicle will be checked for paint damage and damage to the underbody and any damage will be noted. You can arrange for the damaged areas to be repaired and the paint polished.
- The operation of the heating / fans and air conditioning will be checked
- Check that the front and rear lights are working
- Check that the windscreen wipers and washer system (function, condition and fluid level)
- Check windscreen for damage (stone chips, cracks)
- Check various fluid levels and top up (engine oil, engine coolant, power steering fluid and windscreen cleaner)
- Check the vehicle battery / check the starter battery
- Check the summer tyres and correct the tyre pressure if necessary
- Check the condition of the brakes, if necessary additional test on the brake test stand
- The bodywork will be checked for damage to the paint
- Visual inspection of the underside of the vehicle (leaks, damaged components, abrasion)
- Washing of the underbody (remove salt and dirt residues from the car)
- Mini vehicle clean inside and outside. Clean front windscreen
Attention: Fluids and spare parts will be charged additionally if required.
If additional work is needed, this will be charged separately according to time taken and materials used after agreement with the customer.