It’s precisely the cold time of the year which is a tough test for every component in your car. At yourwheels you will find dealers, who will carry out a winter check on your vehicle. Garage technicians will check a large number of components on your vehicle for functionality and fitness for winter. This will not only reduce your risk of an accident on icy roads, but also reduce the number of annoying breakdowns on your way to your well-deserved winter holiday.
So don’t wait until you are taken by surprise by the first snow of the winter. Anyone who arranges an early winter check is very savvy.
- The operation of the heating / fans and air conditioning will be checked
- Check the operation of rear window heater
- Check whether the front and rear lights are working and adjust the height of the lights
- Check the windscreen wipers and washer system (function, condition and fluid level)
- Check fluid levels and top up (engine oil, engine coolant, power steering fluid and windscreen cleaner)
- Check the freezing point of the engine coolant
- Check the vehicle battery / check the starter battery
- Check the winter tyres and correct the tyre pressure if necessary
- Treat rubber door seals. Prevents the rubber door seals from freezing!
- The bodywork will be checked for damage to the paint
- Check the snow chains (if available)
- Mini vehicle clean inside and outside. Clean front windscreen
Attention: Fluids and spare parts will be charged additionally if required.
If additional work is needed, this will be charged separately according to time taken and materials used after agreement with the customer.